Good but iPhone site is just as good if not better
I love the idea of making an app! The only problem is the the website made for the iPhone is pretty much the same thing but (in my opinion) easier to use. It is hard to read the different listings on the app; they are too close together and it almost seems like it is one big sentence! I know that this Is the very first version and that updates are on the way but until they come out, I will keep using the website. I just find it easier to use. I will keep the app on my ipod because who doesn't want a FST icon on there home page!
• More space in between listings
• Not sure if this is on there but being able to see the comments with out having to push the 'add a comment' button.
• Ratings? What ever happened to the rating system?
• What I got section (Maybe you could do it like the facebook app where you have a logo at the top center of the screen and when you push it it takes you to a menu where you can choose where to go -- what I got, coupons, contests, etc.
• Dates marked next to the post showing the day it was posted. Sort of like the website with the calendar day next to it.
• Email feature where you can email posts
• Push updates for whenever there is a new post.
Good app and can't wait for the updates!